A Closer Look:
Clear Differentiation and Messaging
This one-day course – designed for experienced practitioners who have completed the Foundation course – explores group-interaction techniques, including facilitation, which help to clarify leadership team views on all aspects of the strategy before rolling it out.
This small group, interactive course, with a maximum of 12 participants, encourages reflection and exchange with professionals from diverse disciplines. As in all jallé courses, the format allows you to draw on current examples and your own experiences without having to share confidential details.
This course provides approaches for and practice in building common language about the strategy among leaders across functions, in preparation for strong roll-out:
- Why clarity about differentiation underpins confidence in a strategy
- Methods to check alignment (both in the room and virtually)
- Prioritization of key messages
- Constructive, cross-functional exchange about perceptions, assumptions and concerns
- The leader mindset shift from decision-making to roll-out
- Practice enabling individual voices within global leadership contexts
The day will give you approaches to and practice in conducting cross-functional exchanges that help leaders articulate their strategy in the same way – creating a constructive, professional and energizing dynamic that you can take forward.