A Closer Look:
Clear Differentiation and Messaging
During this one-day course, you will explore group-interaction techniques that help clarify leadership team views on all aspects of the strategy before rolling it out.
Designed for experienced professionals from across disciplines. Note: the Foundation course is prerequisite
Our method stimulates reflection and exchange to drive new insights. We move quickly using visual, interactive methods and provide generous resource lists for your future use. As in all jallé courses, the format allows you to draw on current examples and your own experiences without having to share confidential details.
Typical group size of six – eight participants. We can tailor a custom version for your team or colleagues in a group size of four to 10.
- Why clarity about differentiation underpins confidence in a strategy
- Methods to check alignment (both in the room and virtually)
- Prioritization of key messages
- Constructive, cross-functional exchange about perceptions, assumptions and concerns
- The leader mindset shift from decision-making to roll-out
- Practice enabling individual voices within global leadership contexts
The day will give you techniques for and practice in conducting cross-functional exchanges that help leaders articulate their strategy in the same way – creating a constructive, professional and energizing dynamic that you can take forward.