A Closer Look:
Strategy Roll-out Techniques
This one-day course explores real-world challenges and provides practical approaches for a successful strategy roll-out in and across your organization.
Designed for experienced professionals from across disciplines. Note: the Foundation course is prerequisite
Our method stimulates reflection and exchange to drive new insights. We move quickly using visual, interactive methods and provide generous resource lists for your future use. As in all jallé courses, the format allows you to draw on current examples and your own experiences without having to share confidential details.
Typical group size of six – eight participants. We can tailor a custom version for your team or colleagues in a group size of four to 10.
- Innovative techniques, practices and technologies (in-person and digital)
- Roll-out design criteria and success factors for selecting tools
- Timelines and expectations
- Target audiences and key stakeholders
- Considerations for fitting the wider organizational culture
- Common challenges
The day will equip you with tangible tools and ideas for roll-out communication that reaches people throughout the organization – to heighten their involvement with the strategy.