Communicating Strategy to get Results
This one-day course — designed for professionals from across disciplines — will introduce you to a simple and effective framework for communicating strategy to get people involved in implementation.
It provides prerequisite groundwork for our Closer Look courses.
Our method stimulates reflection and exchange to drive new insights. We move quickly using visual, interactive methods and provide generous resource lists for your future use. As in all jallé courses, the format allows you to draw on current examples and your own experiences without having to share confidential details.
Typical group size of six – eight participants. We can tailor a custom version for your team or colleagues in a group size of four to 10.
- An experience-tested framework for effective strategy communication
- Tools, timelines and success factors
- Techniques for constructive internal discussions about the strategy
- Alignment with and among senior leaders
- Differing communication styles within an organizational culture
- Wider international contexts and trends
The day will give you a fresh, practical perspective on how best to communicate a strategy to reach – and involve – everyone in the organization who will contribute to implementation.